Payment and Insurance Information
We are proud of our knowledge in the ever-changing field of medical insurance and coverage. We will gladly work with you to explain your payment options and answer your insurance questions. We will file your claims for you, when possible. We work with a limited number of insurance companies and policies and coverage can vary widely, so call our office for help. We will guide you through the insurance process as effortlessly as possible so you will be able to concentrate fully on your dental care.
- We accept Mastercard and Visa.
- We offer a 5% senior citizen discount.
- We offer a 5% discount incentive for our clients who pay their bill in advance, in its entirety, in cash.
- Payment/copayment is due on the day of service.
- All restorative treatments require a 50% advance deposit with the remainder of the bill to be settled upon completion.
We also work with independent financial sources and we make every effort to design a flexible-financing payment plan to fit your circumstances. We want to be partners with you in your dental health.
We know that situations arise and emergencies crop up, but we do ask that you try to give us at least 24 hours notice if you are canceling your appointment. We pride ourselves on not overbooking our appointment books and affording each patient a significant amount of time. To be able to continue to do so, we regret that we must charge those clients who repeatedly fail to appear for their appointments a $75.00 penalty fee.